CURRENT AFFAIRS PRELIMS PREPARATION AND PRACTICE (CAP3)
- Coverage of Important NCERT books from 6th to 12th
- Prelims and Mains answer writing Test based on NCERT
- Conceptual clarity on important themes in classroom
- Course duration 2.5 months
- Avalaible in both English and Hindi medium
Now you must be thinking why this name ‘Non-Conventional’.
Yes you are correct this is not a normal test series which you get in the market which asks the same type of questions every year and claims 80+ questions come from their test series.
GS Non-conventional Test series is designed for those who have not been able to clear prelims till now after giving multiple attempts or those who are going to give their first attempt.
And first of all we won’t be able to assure you 90+ questions from this test series will appear in UPSC prelims. That’s not our purpose. Our purpose is to increase the aptitude of the students to solve the unpredictable questions which appear in UPSC with more accuracy.
Yes this test series and the discussion followed will train your mind on how to think, approach and solve the UPSC’s unpredictable questions which ultimately decides whether you are IN or OUT.
What made us design such a test series which nobody has ever launched?
We have been consistently getting mails from students saying they are not able clear prelims irrespective of studying 8-12 hr, or solving 35-50 tests of
the so called test series which claims 80+ questions comes from their test series.
This made us to form a research team and we arrived at the following conclusions
1. UPSC changed their exam pattern from 2018 but students are still following the old pattern.
2. Even though UPSC changed their question pattern, all the coaching Institutes are still following the same test series pattern asking direct questions from the same standard books every year, which are not at all effective even if you practice 100 test series.
3. Covering the same standard books is not enough. It's time to widen your reading.
4. UPSC GS questions are moving towards aptitude checking rather than knowledge depth.
5. You need to use your logic more while solving a question.
Now what is the solution?
Solve Minimum 10 year previous UPSC Papers.
And you don't need to give 100 random mocks tests, you just need 8 to 10 mock tests which is exactly, again we are saying exactly UPSC pattern with same unpredictability and Increase your aptitude to solve such questions.
Remember Don't Follow The Majority Because The Majority Fails In This Exam.